Tuesday 19 January 2010

Week 2

Twitter's up and running in my life, so is Plurk, and I'm almost there with the knowing what tasks I need to perform for each course this week. The only bit of this rollercoaster ride I need to sort out yet is the calendar, and remembering to pay more attention to Twibes.

So now I can sit back and relax for a while admiring all the photos we uploaded in the "Window view" discussion and start connecting to people more comfortable. I'm not very good with introductions. I recognise their value, but it feels like being on a rollercoaster ride within a tornado to me.

So now I can also pay attention to other activities (I hope to go to the pool and the gym soon), try out cool digital tools, and participate in other discussions. A fellow Ning educator set up a wiki to discuss new texts on education and I'm looking forward to taking part in it.

No comments: